The cemetery of Lwówek, the former Leonberg, is located east of the village and south of road No. 583 that leads to Sanniki. The cemetery is easily recognizable within the surrounding fields by it's huge trees and sharp rectangular form.
The unusual big cemetery is completely enclosed by a low kind of rampart made from boulder stones. The southern edge of the cemetery is additionally protected by a dense Blackthorn hedge (Prunus spinosa). In spring 2006 the work of eliminating this hedge was going on. In some cleared parts the cemetery can easily be accessed. Other parts are covered with rather young Lilac bushes.
There are many grave borders and lying gravestones with inscriptions. Four graves are fenced in with iron fences. Noticeable are three iron crosses with inscription plates in the shape of hearts. In the northern part, near the entrance, there are decorated 'newer' graves dating to the time after World War II (1947).