The cemetery of Konstantynów, the former Ludwików Kolonja is clearly marked on a map of 1839. So this cemetery is certainly older than 160 years.
The cemetery is located in the fields south of the village and can be reached by a country road. High trees and dense bushes mark the cemetery in the fields.
The cemetery is heavily overgrown and nearly inaccessible. The northern side of the cemetery, which can be reached by car, is covered by large amounts of bulky rubbish and other waste. However at the south east corner of the cemetery someone has started to clear the bushes. The cleared space already shows how many more grave borders and fragments of pedestals are probably hidden in the other parts of the cemetery.